My favorite paid mining tools are those that offer nuggets of data where Google has failed. While Google will often land an email address, business phone numbers and street addresses; Google data mining will not always turn up relevant data.
As a data miner you should have at least one paid tool at your disposal. Today I’m going to share with you 5 Data Mining Tools You Can Buy or Rent.
Most tools that I’ve come across tend to over promise, only to offer up contacts that I could have easily found on my own. Some will count every search against you even if it’s a failed attempt, or they’ll turn up useless emails long abandoned.
Remember, we all have those email accounts curled up in a dusty corner of the internet highway punch-drunk off of SPAM. Not every email will garner a response even if it is valid. Though valid is a start.
To Give You Some options here are 5 buy or rent data mining tools that I’ve personally used:
- Email Extractor Tool (Free to $) This tool is one I use often. The free version is perfect, but if you love the tool, buy the paid version and keep them in business
- Email Extractor Tool for Chrome ($) This one is a cheap buy. It’s good for scrubbing pages, you search, for potential emails. I find it helps my eyeballs zone in on an email I would have glossed over, but it may slow chrome down a bit
- Intelius ($$) This one is great for finding emails, home phone, cell phone, addresses (be ready to smile and dial for phone numbers)
- RocketReach ($$$) is a great tool for emails you just can’t seem to find, but not very price savvy
- Salestools.io ($$$) I had too many issues and found that it turned up many emails I could find on my own. Possible that they’ve improved as it seemed to be in beta testing mode when I signed up
These, of course, are just a few tools that I’ve found helpful. If you know of more data mining tools please comment below. I’d love to review one of your favorite tools.